Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bye bye Fangirl on the Farm

Hi guys! Been forever hasn't it? Well I decided to give you some good news and bad news first bad news. Fangirl on the Farm is dead and it's time for a change. I still love writing posts about my fandoms but now me and my best friend Ashie has a blog specifically for that. You can see it here. But like I said good news I'm redoing Fangirl on the Farm into an all out Christian hunting blog!!! I know I know a lot of my followers aren't hunters some of them might be against hunting but I'm doing this for me. I love hunting it's one of my passions and let's face it, it has almost been a full year since my family and I have left farming I haven't changed though there is still much country left in this ol' gal. So with that being said pardon the mess as I start over and begin anew.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a hunter!! Well, this will be my first year, but I live in a very rural area with lots of farming and lots of hunting. I would love to read about your passion for hunting and such!

    ReplyDelete